Life hacks are meant to simplify your life and according to their actual definition, it’s a strategy or technique adopted in order to manage one’s time and daily activities in a more efficient way.
Some rich person once said to invest in the things that will save you time because time is something you never get back.
With more and more creative hacks making their way onto the internet each day, there’s just no excuse for not cutting corners (the smart way) and saving yourself time and hassle.
Some are a little more ridiculous than others, but there are quite a few that are pretty brilliant. You’ve probably seen a few of these, but we’ve tried to find some new and clever hacks you haven’t seen before.
Below are 50 of the best life hacks that have been hand selected by us. Enjoy!
1. Use a binder clip to protect the head of razors
3. Prevent bandages from always slipping off
4. Highlighters remove permanent marker stains
You will probably ruin the highlighter, but if you’re desperate to get the permanent marker off, this will help. After you neutralize the stain, clean it off with soap and water.
5. Carry lotion in a contact case when traveling
14. Separate egg yolk using a water bottle
16. When You Have To Hang Something With Exact Holes, Photocopy The Back And Use As A Template
17. Use shower caps to pack your shows inside your suitcase
18. Pop A Stocking Over The Head Of Your Vacuum Cleaner To Find Small, Missing Items
19. If You’re Moving, You Can Use This Method To Easily Transport All The Clothes That You Hang
20. A tennis ball makes for a good holder of things
21. Use zip ties on your weed eater
22. Keep your frozen vegetables organized and secure
25. How to parallel park
34. DIY Ice Pack
You can these us a lint-free cloth to buff out any fine swirl marks etc… Lastly, give the disc a small spray of Windex and remove smudges with a new cloth.
41. Hidden Charge Station For Your Electronics
46. Cut off the top of a plastic bottle and use it to close plastic bags
47. Put your smartphone on airplane mode to charge faster
48. No funnel? Just use a screwdriver to pour the oil
50. Use a clothespin to make holding a nail easier
If you liked these helpful tips, make sure to check out these 100-year-old hacks that actually still work. Also, make sure to share them with your family and friends on Facebook before you go.