Need to make that next trip a little less hectic? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with these helpful travel hacks.
Planning a trip is pretty easy, but packing and trying to figure out everything you need…. Well that’s a different story.
You’re in luck, because your next trip is going to go a lot more smoother once you check out these travel tips.
1. Save some space and roll your clothes instead of folding
2. Organize jewelry in pill containers
3. Use glass case for chargers or cords
4. Use straws to carry travel size portions of shampoo, toothpaste and sunscreen
5. Use a binder clip to protect head of razors
6. Fold soap in a wash cloth
7. Wrap headphones around a binder clip
8. When booking flights and hotels online enable private browsing. Travel sites often track your visits and will raise the price simply because you’ve visited before.
9. Keep hair clips in Tic-Tac containers
10. Use a belt to line collars
11. Refill travel size tubes instead of buying new ones
12. Protect charges from bending or breaking by using a pen spring
13. Use to buttons to keep earrings together
14. Save an empty plastic bottle and refill it after the security checkpoint
15. For big amounts of lotions, put them into contact cases.
16. Place a dryer sheet in your suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh and to reduce static.
17. Pay attention to sealing your bottles well, so that you do not make a mess.
18. Bring a travel strip with you
19. Use tissue paper to reduce wrinkling
20. Use a shower cap to cover bottoms of shoes
21. When you start a new SD card on your digital camera, take a selfie. If you lose your camera and have to claim it from a lost and found, you can prove it’s yours.
22. When reserving seats for two people, choose the aisle and window seats. If no one takes the middle seat, then you get the full row, and if someone does, then just ask to switch seats so you can sit next to your partner.
If you thought these tips were helpful, make sure to check out these amazing life hacks. And don’t forget to give this a share on Facebook with your friends and family before you go.