Here are some things you never knew existed, along with images you’ve probably never seen before! Some of these photographs really put some ordinary items into extraordinary perspective.
I would have never guessed the inside of a Redbox looked so intricate.
Or that a kidney under a microscope looks like some other worldly vortex? Prepare to be taken aback. These 17 mind-blowing things you never knew existed.
1. A parking tower at the Volkswagen factory in Wolfsburg
2. Two trees that share a single branch
3. Japanese visual multiplication
4. Farms in Saudi Arabia
5. The inside of a Redbox machine
6. How oysters make pearls
7. An entire amusement park crushed into a four-meter cube
“It’s the latest piece by Australian creative collective The Glue Society, most famous for their global warming sculpture. Here, James Dive has compacted an entire fair – including rides, games and prizes — into a four meter cube.”
8. How different variables change chocolate chip cookies
9. A kidney stone under a microscope
10. A food tray from aboard a space shuttle
11. A two-headed milk snake
12. World’s largest underground trampoline
13. Velcro under a microscope
14. The chair that Abraham Lincoln was shot in
15. The true size of the moon
16. An x-ray image of a cat pregnant with six kittens
17. Roots that have found a way to adapt
18. Nemo 33: The deepest pool in the world at 111 feet deep
19. A Path Laying Machine
20. Cross section of a underwater sea cable
21. Bench built into a concrete wall
Design by AllesWirdGut | Photograph by Roger Wagner
You can check out more incredibly cool pictures here. Also, make sure to drop us a comment below and don’t forget to share.
(Photo credits unknown unless noted)