Mike Warren likes to create unusual things. He’s the DIYer and creator of the “Baby Flask.” For April fool’s Day, he wanted to invent something that would be not only be hilarious, but completely practical as well.
What was important for Mike in creating the “Baby Flask,” was being able to consume alcohol in a public place, on a beautiful day. As we all know, U.S. law strictly prohibits this which is why his “Baby Flask” had to be invented.
1. Baby doll (not your sisters, buy your own), 1 water pouch with a hose.
2. Remove the fuzzy stuff inside the doll.
3. This may look totally horrible, but go ahead and drill a hole in the dolls head.
4. Draw the hose through the hole in the head.
5. Pull rubber hose through head
6. Zip it up.
7. Strap up your new flask.
Soo…how many of you would walk around with this strapped to your chest? Be sure to give this a share with your friends on Facebook before you go. (h/t Dose)