Could you imagine if some of your favorite cartoon characters were brought to life? How freaky would they look? Would your perception of them change? Cartoon artists have created some of the most iconic characters of our lifetime.
Take Walt Disney who created Mickey Mouse, Matt Groening who created Homer Simpson, Charles M. Shulz who created Charlie Brown, or Steven Hillenburg who created Spongebob Square Pants. These are arguably pioneers of their day. These memorable characters will live on forever.
With that said, here are some of our favorite cartoon characters that have been turned into realistic 2D and 3D images. Warning: They’re a bit peculiar.
Some of them look super awesome while some look downright eccentric
Either way, it’s cool to see some of these characters newly transformed into realistic identities.
1. Homer from The Simpsons
2. Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story
3. Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants
4. Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit
5. Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth from Futurama
6. Brain from Pinky and the Brain
7. The Ice King from Adventure Time
8. Mickey Mouse
10. Stitch from Lilo and Stitch
11. Fry form Futurama
12. Mr. Burns from The Simpsons
13. Charlie Brown from Peanuts
14. Super Mario and Luigi
15. Stewie Griffin from Family Guy
17. Naruto and Sasuke from Naruto
18. Cookie Monster from Sesame Street
19. Turanga Leela from Futurama
20. Pikachu from Pokemon
21. Patrick Star from Spongebob Squarepants
22. Old Tweety Bird
23. Bert From Sesame Street
24. Krumm From Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
25. Beavis And Butt-head
Like what you’re reading? Be sure to give this post a thumbs up and a share with your friends on Facebook before you go.
For more stories, subscribe to our free e-mail list. (h/t BoredPanda)