A good pun is much appreciated — both in media and in print. Puns, also known as paronomasia, is the best and most humorous form of wordplay (arguably).
Although puns have a long history in human writing and were, for a period of time, non-humorous in poetry, modern puns illustrated and written below resonate a great deal and are proof that funny puns can be inserted nearly anywhere.
The idiomatic, comedic expressions below are too good to ignore.
1. My puns aren’t just bad….
2. Sounds like an ex-straw-dinary employee:
3. If you’re looking for a sweet backup plan:
5. Steak pun
5. If you’re looking for puns with some Shaquille appeal:
6. That escalated quickly
7. Ask your pizza delivery guy for a joke, and he’ll deliver:
8. A Praguematic approach to business:
9. You have to appreciate the gravity of this situation:
10. If you’re looking for a pun to lighten to mood:
11. This may seem sad, but stay positive. I know you can:
12. If you only take your ice cream in organic cones:
13. When you’ve lost Access to Microsoft Office, go Outlooking:
14. It’s hard to get any work done with these two hanging around:
15. If you’re sick of Bill Posters always hanging around your place:
16. I’m sensing a strong future for this florist:
17. I can’t green B how bad this pun is:
18. According to Wikipedia, this debate is really heating up:
19. If you’ve got enough Monet to buy Degas to make this Van Gogh:
20. This pun makes a lot of cents:
21. If you’re into good, clean puns:
22. They’ll groom any pet! (Except snakes.)
23. In France, this is called a “Royale with cheese”:
24. Will the puns stop? Yo, I don’t know.
25. When someone tells you there’s a massive leak in your fridge:
26. If you’re in the mood for a killer pun:
Like what you’re reading? Be sure to give these funny puns a thumbs up and a share with your friends on Facebook before you go.