The Timercap is stamped with a digital timer on the cap which shows the amount of time it’s been since you’ve taken your last dose of prescription drugs.
You walk up to your medicine cabinet to take your daily dose of prescription drugs and you stand there contemplating, you don’t know if you’ve taken it today already or not, so you hesitate.
You don’t want to accidentally take an extra pill, but you don’t want to disrupt the medication in your body by missing a dose either. So, what do you do? Play it safe and skip the dose you’re not sure you’ve taken already today?
The Rx Timer Cap is a pill bottle that will definitely help solve this dilemma. The simple timer works like a stopwatch and comes in EZ-Twist (senior friendly) and Child Resistant.
The clock resets to 00:00 every time the bottle is opened so you’ll know if you’ve missed a dose.
- Digital timer with LCD, magnifying display
- Timer counts-up and resets every time the cap is removed
- Caps are available in both Child Resistant (CRC) and EZ-Twist (senior-friendly)
- Vials are available in 2 sizes: Large and Standard
- Battery lasts up to one year
These are insanely useful and cost between $14.95 – $19.95 for a pack of two. You can order them over on Amazon.