If you’re a Star Wars fanatic then you probably can quote the Jedi Code verbatim.
The code is basically a set of rules that were established for the to Jedi follow to help regulate and maintain their general behavior.
The Jedi were taught to not give in to feelings of anger toward any living being, as this would help them resist fear and prevent them from falling to the dark side of the Force.
Some of the key elements it teaches can even be applied to the real world such as, self-discipline, tolerance, compassion, harmony and peaceful exploration.
The Jedi Code
- There is no emotion, there is peace
- There is no ignorance, there is knowledge
- There is no passion, there is serenity
- There is no chaos, there is harmony
- There is no death, there is the Force
If you’re really into Star Wars lore make sure you check out this giant LEGO Star Destroyer!