Forced perspective is a technique photographers use to create optical illusions that make an object appear either farther, close, larger, and smaller than they actually are. Your eyes and brain can play tricks on you especially when optical illusions present themselves.
Don’t feel bad, these were meant to fool your eyes. Here is a gallery of 34 optical illusions that’ll make your eyes squint and your mind puzzled:
1. That little sphinx!
2. Nooo, not the shoe!
3. Is he coming or going?
4. When you go to a big desert, you need a big bottle of water.
5. This car is just TOO cool.
6. What exactly is happening here…
7. He has the power!
8. Dad lets the girls do the heavy lifting.
9. Because life is just a game.
10. He may have overpacked.
11. Save the children!
12. Hm, you may want to call a tow truck.
13. How did they…
14. Epic dunk.
15. He really blew them away.
17. Big finger… or tiny pond?
18. He must have the hardest time finding shoes.
19. This is a brain-melter.
20. Be careful!
22. Oh, hi there!
23. This is how you taste the rainbow.
24. Looks like it’s time for bed.
25. A little to the left, girls.
26. 3…2…1… lift off!
27. This goes here.
28. Hmm, I could use some shade…
29. Lights out!
30. Ahh, as pretty as a picture.
31. I love you, tower!
32. Must! Hang! On!
33. Can you watch your sister for me?
34. What a unique fountain.
Like what you’re reading? Make sure to give this post a thumbs up and a share with your friends on Facebook before you go. For more stories, subscribe to our free e-mail list (h/t ViralNova) (photo credits: unknown unless noted)