If you have some recyclable items lying around your home this season chances are you can turn those items into DIY Christmas ornaments. Got a bulb and some paint somewhere? You can use these items for light bulb penguin ornaments.
How about some old tea cups or CDs? Yup, the possibilities are endless once you go through your junk drawers and pull out some of the hidden gems needed to create them.
Pistachio shells, old computer parts, and even toilet paper roles can create the ultimate do it yourself ornament perfect for you tree.
1. Light Bulb Penguin Ornaments
2. Steampunk Gear Christmas Ornament
3. Tea Cup Ornament
4. Old CD Ornament
5. Mini Mittens
6. Book Page Rosette Christmas Ornament
7. Thumbprint Ornaments
Credit: Little Bit Funky
8. Toilet Roll Reindeer
Credit: Happy Hooligans
9. Pistachio Christmas Ornament
10. Lego Ornament
11. Computer memory chip ornament
Credit: CPU Artworks
12. Filled Ornament
Credit: Little Gray Fox
13. A Very Puzzling Rudolph
14. Bottle Cap Snowman Ornaments
15. Clever Die Hard Christmas ornament
16. Stashing through the snow
17. Wine Cork Reindeer Ornament
18. Popsicle Stick Sled
19. Smores ornament
20. A dragon ornament
21. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Thinking of making your own Christmas ornaments? Drop us yours in the comment section below or send them in, an we’ll feature them here!
Also, if you liked these make sure to check out these creative Christmas tree toppers!