You know those random things that pop up every now and again where they completely blow your mind when you take the time to examine them a little closer.
Like, when you thought Whataburger was “Waterburger” or that time you thought Washington D.C. was Washington state. Oh, and there is also a law in Washington against shooting Bigfoot. The creature doesn’t even exist and there was a law passed in 1969 that is currently still intact to this very day.
Yeah, we are talking about those little things in this post. After reading this, you’ll definitely be a whole lot wiser than you were a minute ago.
1. Fire has no shadow
2. Shoot Bigfoot (no joke)
3. It’s not Fun-guy
4. The Tostitos logo is two people sharing chips and salsa
5. What about this nugget of truth?
6. Baby rabbits are actually kittens
7. Einstein’s last words
8. Up to 90 percent of U.S. paper money contains traces of cocaine
9. There is a right way and a wrong way to use a bobby pin
10. Russia is bigger than Pluto
11. You can’t smell while you’re sleeping
Since no one ever believes this, here’s an excerpt from ABC News:
But, the idea that a smell will wake you up is not true,” says psychologist Rachel S. Herz, who has spent nearly 15 years researching smells. She teamed up with Mary A. Carskadon, professor of psychiatry at Brown and a sleep expert, for the research. Their findings were published in a recent issue of the journal Sleep.
12. Have you ever noticed the cyclist in the R of this logo?
13. Toad is the most profane Super Mario character
15. Shouting at your coffee
16. The proper way to peel a Mandarin orange
18. It rains diamonds on Saturn and Jupiter
19. Say what?!
AMAZED. Don’t forget to spread your new knowledge with your friends on Facebook.
Fore more stories, subscribe to our free e-mail list. (h/t Diply) (photo credits: unknown)