Sometimes the best entertainment on the internet is reading customer reviews. Especially websites like Amazon, where anyone can right a review regardless of if they’ve purchased the item or not. So when you find some absolutely stupid Amazon products, you also get pure comedy gold product reviews.
1. “Guardian Angel” Acupuncture Device
These reviews are quite creative….
2. Uranium Ore
The store that sells this stuff also sells UFO detectors and cameras….. so go figure.
3. How To Avoid Huge Ships
4. Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk
It’s a laptop desk that attaches to your steering wheel…. because texting and driving is not enough.
5. Playmobil Security Check Point
It’s basically just a toy model of a full body scanner for kids… I guess kids like this?
I cut off the review there because it literally is an entire essay lol. Below is a small screen grab.
6. $500 Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable
7. Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Kit
8. “Parent Child Testing Product”
Make sure to share these hilarious reviews by clicking the button below. (H/T Cracked)