If you’ve made a bucket list already, you might want to make sure some of these places are on that list.
These 33 surreal places will leave you utterly breathless.
They include the Great Blue Hole in Belize, a swing at the edge of the world in Baños, Ecuador, and Tulip fields in the Netherlands.
The natural beauty that surrounds our great Earth is something you won’t want to miss. Have you been to any of these serene places?
1. The swing at the “End of the World” in Baños, Ecuador
The swing is essentially made up of a metal rod with two ropes, and what looks like a small tree branch to sit on.
Without being strapped in, you then swing out off the edge of a cliff. So if you are looking for an adrenaline rush and a great view, book your flight to Ecuador. More info (HERE).
2. The Hang Son Doong cave in Quang Binh Province, Vietnam
CARSTEN PETER/National Geographic Creative / Via quora.com
3. Hitachi Seaside Park in Hitachinaka, Ibaraki, Japan
4. Mendenhall Ice Caves of Juneau in Alaska, United States
5. Mount Roraima in Venezuela, Brazil, and Guyana
6. Ancient Region of Anatolia in Cappadocia, Turkey
7. Sea of Stars on Vaadhoo Island in the Maldives
DOUG PERRINE/Barcroft Media /Landov / Via quora.com
8. Victoria Falls bordering Zimbabwe and Zambia in Africa
9. Trolltunga in Hordaland, Norway
10. Whitehaven Beach at Whitsunday Island in Australia
11. The Grand Canyon in Arizona, United States
12. Marble Caves at General Carrera Lake in Patagonia, Argentina and Chile
13. Enchanted Well at Chapada Diamantina in Bahia, Brazil
14. To Sua Ocean Trench in the Lotofaga village on the south coast of Upolu, Samoa
15. Bamboo groves of Arashiyama in Kyoto, Japan
16. Glowworm Caves in Waitomo, New Zealand
17. Haiku Stairs of Oahu in Hawaii, United States
Located on the Hawaiian Island of Oahu, this staircase, which reaches a peak of nearly 3,000 feet, is forbidden by the Hawaiian government due to liability issues and land access problems.
The stairway was originally installed during World War II so military could access a radio station antennae that sat roughly 2,000 feet up in the mountains. More info (HERE)
18. Moraine Lake, Canada
19. Vatnajokull Glacier Cave, Iceland
Image credits: orvaratli
20. Cave in Algarve, Portugal
Image credits: Bruno Carlos
21. Tianzi Mountains, China
Image credits: Richard Janecki
22. Petra, Jordan
Image credits: Gloria Castro Salvador
You can check out even more amazing places to travel here.
Be sure to give this post a thumbs up and a share with your friends on Facebook before you go. For more stories, subscribe to our free e-mail list. (h/t BuzzFeed)