If you’ve made a bucket list already, you might want to make sure some of these places are on that list.
These 27 surreal places will leave you utterly breathless.
They include the Great Blue Hole in Belize, a swing at the edge of the world in Baños, Ecuador, and Tulip fields in the Netherlands.
The natural beauty that surrounds our great Earth is something you won’t want to miss. Have you been to any of these serene places?
1. Zhangye Danxia landform in Gansu, China
MelindaChan/Flickr / Getty Images / Via quora.com
2. The swing at the “End of the World” in Baños, Ecuador
The swing is essentially made up of a metal rod with two ropes, and what looks like a small tree branch to sit on.
Without being strapped in, you then swing out off the edge of a cliff. So if you are looking for an adrenaline rush and a great view, book your flight to Ecuador. More info (HERE).
3. The Great Blue Hole in Belize
Wata51 / Shutterstock / Via quora.com
More info (HERE)
4. Tulip fields in the Netherlands
Olgysha / Shutterstock / Via quora.com
5. The Hang Son Doong cave in Quang Binh Province, Vietnam
CARSTEN PETER/National Geographic Creative / Via quora.com
6. Hitachi Seaside Park in Hitachinaka, Ibaraki, Japan
7. Mendenhall Ice Caves of Juneau in Alaska, United States
8. Mount Roraima in Venezuela, Brazil, and Guyana
9. Ancient Region of Anatolia in Cappadocia, Turkey
10. Sea of Stars on Vaadhoo Island in the Maldives
DOUG PERRINE/Barcroft Media /Landov / Via quora.com
11. Victoria Falls bordering Zimbabwe and Zambia in Africa
12. Trolltunga in Hordaland, Norway
13. Whitehaven Beach at Whitsunday Island in Australia
14. The Grand Canyon in Arizona, United States
15. Marble Caves at General Carrera Lake in Patagonia, Argentina and Chile
16. Tunnel of Love in Klevan, Ukraine
Alexander Ishchenko / Shutterstock / Via quora.com
17. Salar De Uyuni in the Potosí and Oruro departments of southwest Bolivia
abc7 / Shutterstock / Via quora.com
18. Enchanted Well at Chapada Diamantina in Bahia, Brazil
19. Antelope Canyon in Arizona, United States
Manamana / Shutterstock / Via quora.com
20. Fingal’s Cave on the island of Staffa in Scotland
Steve Allen / Shutterstock / Via quora.com
21. To Sua Ocean Trench in the Lotofaga village on the south coast of Upolu, Samoa
22. Bamboo groves of Arashiyama in Kyoto, Japan
23. Glowworm Caves in Waitomo, New Zealand
24. Haiku Stairs of Oahu in Hawaii, United States
Located on the Hawaiian Island of Oahu, this staircase, which reaches a peak of nearly 3,000 feet, is forbidden by the Hawaiian government due to liability issues and land access problems.
The stairway was originally installed during World War II so military could access a radio station antennae that sat roughly 2,000 feet up in the mountains. More info (HERE)
25. Volcanoes of Kamchatka in Russia
Alla/Shutterstock / Via quora.com
26. Cenotes of Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico
27. Kelimutu crater lakes in Flores Island, Indonesia
pcruciatti/Shutterstock / Via quora.com
You can check out even more amazing places to travel here.
Be sure to give this post a thumbs up and a share with your friends on Facebook before you go. For more stories, subscribe to our free e-mail list. (h/t BuzzFeed)