In the photos below, all of your worst fears about online shopping are confirmed.
We all take a leap of faith when it comes to ordering anything on the internet.
We judge the photos and reviews of the product we want, order it, and hope that what we get is exactly what we anticipate.
Unfortunately, all of the photos below hilariously show the exact opposite.
It was definitely not what any of the consumers were most likely expecting when they placed their orders, but it was too hilarious not to share it others.
1. I Bought This Cup For My Wife Expecting It To Change From A Black Cup To A Christmas Scene
2. 3 Years Ago I Unknowingly Bought A 2 Person Child’s Tent Thinking It Was Adult Sized…And I Still Took It To The Festival
3. Bought A Rug Online For My Room
4. Thought I Brought The Cutest Little PJ Set Until I Looked Closer At The Patter
5. Tried To Surprised My Mum For Mother’s Day. Put This In The Special Requirements And They F***in Print It On The Box
6. My Mum Ordered A Cake For My Sister And Asked For A Blond Girl On Top But It Autocorrected To Blind And We Got This
7. The “Fur Wolf Tail For Halloween Fancy Dress” I Ordered Off Ebay Has Arrived
8. My Mum Ordered My Nephew A Converse Rucksack For School Online And This Is What Came
9. Pretty Sure These Aren’t 32″ Length
10. I Don’t Know About This, You Guys. I Don’t Think This Is What I Ordered
11. My Roomate Ordered A TV Stand Off Amazon. This Is What Came
12. Worst Purchase Ever
13. My 16 Y.O Daughter Bought This. It Is Ridiculously Small And I Probably Couldn’t Legally Post A Pic Of What It Looks Like If She Attempts To Wear It.
14. Wtf Never Buying Off Ebay Again
15. Thanks For The Flowers Substitution
Like what you’re reading? Be sure and give this post a thumbs up and a share with your friends on Facebook before you go.
For more stories, subscribe to our free e-mail list. (h/t BoredPanda)