InkTober is an initiative created by Jake Parker that has taken place every October since 2009.
It was created by artists who challenge one another to draw one ink drawing a day for the entire month to improve inking skills and positive drawing habits.
This year, artist Shawn Coss, took it upon himself to do something unusual that would raise awareness for mental illnesses and disorders.
1.Social Anxiety Disorder
3. Major Depressive Disorder
4. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
5. Bipolar Disorder
6. Autism Spectrum Disorder
7. Paranoid Schizophrenia
8. Borderline Personality Disorder
10. Dependant Personality Disorder
11. Anorexia Nervosa
12. Depersonalization Disorder
14. Capgras Syndrome
15. Dissociative Identity Disorder
16. Cotard’s Delusion
17. Disinhibited Social Engagment Disorder