If you ever needed a list of hilariously life pro tips, we have you covered. Across the internet, people are sharing the crappiest life tips ever that are too funny not to share.
The terrible advice originated in a subreddit thread called /r/ShittyLifeProTips where the only thing achieved is utter hilarity.
Ketchup as a bookmark? A toilet seat you put on your head so you can eat and watch TV at the same time? Spraying detangler on your iPhone headphones?
The list goes on below. We’re sure they won’t help in any practical way whatsoever, but they’ll make you chuckle.
1. Use A Toilet Seat To Put Your Plate On While Watching TV
2. Take A Selfie Through A Toilet Roll Tube And Pretend You’re The Moon
3. Spray Your Headphones With Some “Johnson’s No More Tangles” When They Are Tangled
4. Cut Your Tennis Balls In Half To Store Two More Balls In Each Can, Saving Space
5. Sneak A Chocolate Into American Movie Theatres With This Trick
6. Use This Vest Protect Your Personal Space On The Subway
7. Use The Metal Part Of Your Seat Belt To Open Beers While Driving
8. Magnify Your Phone’s Screen By Putting It In A Glass Of Water
9. Keep Cake Moist By Eating It All In One Sitting
10. Don’t Buy New Socks. Use A Permanent Marker Instead
11. Put Your New Tv Box On Your Neighbor’s Side So You Wouldn’t Get Robbed
12. Use Laptop Chargers To Heat Snacks Up
13. Put A Bean Filled Glove On Your Baby’s Back When You Want Your Kids To Feel Loved, But You’re Too Tired
14. Impress Your Guests And Reduce Clutter With This Simple Tip
15. If You See Someone Crying, Ask If It Is Because Of Their Haircut
16. Stop Tears In The Kitchen With This Life Hack
17. Save Time By Adding Toothpaste To Your Food
18. Use This Tip When You Want To Take A S**t Discretely
19. Use Duct Tape And Fork When There’s No Spoon In The Office
You can check out the entire thread over on Reddit.
Be sure to give these funny life pro tips a share with your friends on Facebook before you go.
For more stories, subscribe to our free email list. (h/t Ranker)