Furniture is just amazing nowadays. Designers have come up some of the most unique and comfortable furniture on the planet.
These pieces range from folding sectionals, to skateboard benches and bookshelves.
Lets face it, you’ll probably never be able to afford this cool furniture, but at least it’s cool to look at.
1. A four-poster bed fit for a fairy queen
Queen Titania herself would be proud to sleep in this beauty.
2. A minimalist indoor swing that’s so much cooler than anything you’ve ever seen at a playground
Couch potatoes < swing potatoes.
3. A giant pair of lips
Yeah, that sounds a little dirty — oh well!
4. “Moon elements” you can fold (and unfold) into a variety of different types of furniture
A chaise lounge, a table, an easy chair: the possibilities aren’t *quite* endless, but there are a lot of them!
5. Upholstered side chairs that look like dogs and ponies
Old MacDonald started designing furniture, E-I-E-I-O. And in his showroom he had a dog, E-I-E-I-O. With a “woof woof” here…
Price: $289.99 (the dog) and $540 (the pony)
6. A geometric “zome” to hang from a tree in your yard
Kodoma Zomes are “the synthesis of geodesic domes, which were invented by revolutionary architect Buckminster Fuller, and zonodehral polygons,” and you’d be crazy not to want to spend an afternoon casually swinging back and forth in one.
7. A bear shelf to fiercely display your belongings on
8. A bench made from recycled skateboards
9. Fold-up chairs you can hang in a closet
Even if you’re rich AF, easy-to-store extra seating can come in handy.
10. A shelf that turns your bike into a work of art
“I was made for the spotlight.” —Your (rather vain) bike
11. A coffee table with four useful hidden compartments
There are many things you could put in the compartments…but snacks would be the best choice (snacks are always the best choice).
12. Sectional furniture that’ll turn your living room into an enormous game of Tetris
Sorry for making you think about Tetris (thus getting the song stuck in your head for the next five hours).
13. Geometric shelving units to stack up against a wall
They may not be the most practical way to shelve things, but they sure look cool.
14. A daybed that looks nicer than your current apartment
When can we move in?
15. A bench that’s tied up in knots
Or a twisted shelf.
16. Stepping stools that look like they’re about to gobble you up
They’re (fittingly) made by a company called “Gobble.”
17. The biggest beanbag you’ve ever seen
You may want to leave your bed out by the curb and replace it with this thing.
18. Bookcases that are feeling a little tipsy
This is what furniture looks like when it gets drunk.
19. Brightly colored pieces of furniture that look like something you’d be able to use in The Sims
They’re designed by Frank Gehry.
20. And a bed that looks like a camper
It may be meant for children, but that doesn’t mean you couldn’t get one and use it as a cozy little reading nook!
21. Altwork Station
This combo dentist’s chair/desk will change the way you work from home as a rich, rich human.
22. Tree Shadow Chair
Pretty cool, but probably not $2,100 cool…
Like what you’re reading?
Be sure to give this post a thumbs up and a share with your friends on Facebook before you go. (h/t Buzzfeed)