Grocery shopping just won’t be the same once you get a load of these clever and helpful inventions. Have you ever gone to produce and picked up an avocado that wasn’t ripe?
An apple that was no good? Or a salad that was already wilted? If you have, you’re not alone.
All of these practical inventions will definitely be of use to you.
You’ll be asking yourself why you didn’t think of it first. Number three is particularly nice. We’re sure you’re going to love these quirky inventions as much as we do.
1. An avocado color chart sticker that lets people know when an avocado is ripe.
2. Shopping carts that have a magnifying glass for the elderly.
3. A bowl that can carry all your finger food on top of a cup of soda with a straw through the center.
4. A pair of chopsticks that are also a fork
5. A picnic table that has seating for both adults and small children.
6. A stretchy reusable food cover.
7. A little gadget that’ll turn your lemon into a spray instantly.
8. A restaurant that sells fries in paper cones and have tables that have holes for the cones.
9. A store that sorts the bananas by how ripe they are.
10. A Pringles tube that provides a tab to lift the chips.
11. A local coffee shop that uses frozen coffee cubes for their iced coffee.
12. Glasses that are designed to allow anyone carry multiple at the same time.
13. Spoons that you can eat after you’re done with them.
14. A takeout spork that has a toothpick as the handle.
15. A coffee shop that shows the differences between coffee drink types.
16. A restaurant in Prague that delivers beer to customers by a miniature train.
17. A french fries cone that has a built in sauce container.
18. A restaurant that offered Coke ice cubes inside their coca cola.
19. A mango that has a sticker that tells you what color is the best for taste.
20. An instant ramen bowl that has a built-in strainer.
21. A vending machine inside a mall that was provided by a local farmer.
22. A restaurant bathroom that offers two different kinds of soaps.
23. Help preserve unfinished bottles of wine.
24. A restaurant that labels its brownies based on what part of the pan it was baked on.
25. A box of chewing gum that comes with a separate container that has wrapper paper in it.
Like what you’re reading? Be sure to give this post a thumbs up and a share with your friends on Facebook before you go.
For more stories, subscribe to our free email list. (h/t LifeBuzz)