Lets discuss some bucket list ideas. Shall we?!
The wonders of the world are literally just a plane, train, and boat ride away.
With companies like Airbnb and giant cruise ships, traveling further and staying longer is more possible now than ever before.
So, set aside a little bit of cash and vacation time at work, and start traveling.
There’s something out there for everyone to see – mom, dad, kids, and grandparents.
From flower tunnels, to cuddling with tigers in Thailand, to underwater restaurants, here are 65 things you must see, and do, in your lifetime.
Bucket List Ideas
1. Swim in Devil’s Pool in Africa, which lies on the edge of Victoria Falls, the world’s largest waterfall.
2. Take a shower in the spray of Niagara Falls.
3. Throw a coin and make a wish in the Trevi Fountain in Italy.
4. Sit on the edge of the enormous Preikestolen cliff in Norway.
5. Go zorbing in New Zealand.
6. Swing on the edge of the world in Ecuador.
7. Eat Sushi at the Jiro restaurant in Tokyo.
8. Admire the pink hues of Laguna Salada de Torrevieja in Spain.
9. Swim in the Blue Grotto in Capri.
10. See a Broadway musical in New York.
11. Stay at an Ashram in India.
12. Relax in a cafe in Montmartre in Paris.
13. Ski in the Swiss Alps.
14. Swim in the largest swimming pool in the world, located in the San Alfonso del Mar resort in Chile. The pool covers 20 acres and contains more than 250,000 cubic metres of water.
(More info: HERE)
15. See the changing of the guard in London.
16. Go to the opera in Sydney.
17. Take a walk on the Brooklyn Bridge in New York.
18. Soak in the hot springs of Iceland.
19. Stand on the glass balcony of the Willis Tower in Chicago.
20. Explore the Sahara desert.
21. Eat in one of the underwater restaurants of the Maldives.
22. Take a ride in a hot-air balloon in Turkey.
23. Ride through Russian on the Trans-Siberian Railway.
24. Fall in love with the breathtaking views of St Petersburg.
25. Swim with pink dolphins in the Amazon river.
26. Visit Stonehenge.
27. See the Fairy Pools on the island of Skye in Scotland.
28. Float in the Dead Sea in Israel.
29. Get a henna tattoo in India.
30. Attend a festival of floating lanterns in Thailand.
31. Watch the Cinderella Castle Fireworks at Disneyland.
32. See the wonder that is Lake Baikal in winter.
33. Tickle whales in Mexico.
34. Attend the annual carnival in Brazil.
35. Walk the Great Wall of China.
36. Stay in an overwater bungalow in Bora Bora.
37. Float down the Mekong river in Laos.
38. Go for a bike ride around Amsterdam.
39. Run through a wisteria flower tunnel in Japan.
40. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
41. See your reflection in the salt flats of Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia. When it rains, the water makes the place look like a giant mirror.
42. Fly over a volcano in Hawaii in a helicopter.
43. Dress up as a geisha and walk the streets of Kyoto, Japan.
44. Be amazed by the Northern Lights in Norway.
45. Take an elephant shower in Nepal.
46. Go to the Guinness Brewery in Dublin.
47. Hike to the Bottom of the Grand Canyon.
48. Eat the tastiest pizza in the world in Naples.
49. Enjoy a traditional cup of tea in London.
50. Spend the night in a glass igloo in Finland.
51. Watch the sunset on Santorini, Greece.
52. Play black jack in Las Vegas.
53. Cuddle a baby tiger at the Tiger Kingdom in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
54. Swim with sharks in the Bahamas.
55. Jump out of a plane with a parachute in Dubai.
56. Visit the “real” Santa Claus in Finland.
57. Ride a gondola in Venice.
58. Drink beer at Oktoberfest in Germany.
59. Ascend Machu Picchu in Peru.
60. Make a call from a London phone booth.
61. Watch the Grand Prix in Monaco.
62. Visit the Pura Lempuyang in Indonesia.
63. Bungee jump in New Zealand.
64. Learn how to make pasta from scratch in Tuscany.
65. Hug a sloth in Costa Rica.
Like what you’re reading? Be sure to give this post a thumbs up and a share with your friends on Facebook before you go.
For more stories, subscribe to our free e-mail list. (h/t Pop Sugar) (photo credits: unknown unless noted)