If you’re looking for the best juicer for your kitchen you’ve come to the right place! Below we’ll be reviewing the top seven juicers on the market.
Juicers are appliances used to turn healthy foods like fruits and vegetables into delicious, vitamin-rich drinks.
They save money and offer owners the opportunity to create their own flavors and preferences.
Touted as one of the latest must-have healthy food contraptions, many different manufacturers are now producing juicers. Let’s dive in!
Types Of Juicers
The two main types of juicers are centrifugal juicers and masticating juicers.
Centrifugal juicers are the most common type and use a rapidly spinning blade and a mesh filter that separates the juice of the produce from the skin through centrifugal force. The juice and its pulp separate so you are left with only juice.
Masticating juicers, on the other hand, extract juice from fruits and vegetables by crushing the fruit and vegetables and then pressing them to extract the most juice.
This process is slow but very efficient.
The Super Angel Deluxe Model
This masticating juicer is newly updated and improved. It is fully automatic and comes with an upgraded motor, cooling system, gearbox, safety sensors, and control panels.
The anti-jamming system on this juicer works by automatically adjusting its speed control when the juicer is becoming overloaded.
It also comes with an automatic reverse function to reduce the incidence of jamming.
This juicer produces a dark, rich juice that is highly concentrated in nutrients. The quality and taste of the juice that is produced from this juicer are higher and fuller in body than other juices.
It also comes with a brush and glass Pyrex jar for storage and cleaning.
- Its automatic cooling system prevents the system from overheating
- The attachments are made well
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to clean
- Creates a lot of juice
- High price
- Juicer tends to tip forward during use
- Fruits and vegetables must be pre-chopped
See more information about the Super Angel Deluxe, and buy one by clicking here.
Hurom HZ Slow Juicer
This top-of-the-line slow juicer uses the latest technology to create great-tasting juice.
Its slow speed measures in at 43 revolutions per minute, which is similar to the effectiveness and motion of squeezing juice by hand.
Additionally, the AC motor is essentially silent and works efficiently with just 150 watts of power.
This means you can make cold-pressed juice at home without creating the loud noise that is caused by other juicers and blenders.
Made of stainless steel, this upgraded juicer allows for easier cleaning, as well as the ability to make ice cream. Its long list of accessories helps this product function in many different ways.
- Comes with a medium strainer for fiber-rich juice, if desired
- Motor comes with a ten year warranty
- Great for people of all ages
- Pulp outlet tends to clog
- A bit tricky to clean
- Company does not ship directly to the United States
Want to see what everyone else thinks about the Hurom HZ? Click here!
Breville 800 Juice Fountain Elite
Best Centrifugal Juicer
The first is the 800JEXL Juice Fountain that boasts a 1000-watt motor and the ability to cut through food easily, leaving the consumer free of prep work like cutting and slicing.
Two speed controls and a powerful 1,000-watt motor
Feed tube large enough to accommodate whole fruits and vegetables
Stainless steel design with parts that are dishwasher safe
Sharp cutter plated in titanium to properly cut fruits and vegetables
- The design and power of this juicer allows it to cut through and process food easily.
- The Breville 800JEXL can handle whole food just fine.
- Foam is separated from the juice during the process of juicing. A better tasting juice is the end product.
- This juicer comes apart easily and can be put in the dishwasher for fast, simple clean up.
- The very large size of this juicer means an adequate amount of counter space is necessary.
Check out more reviews, and buy the Breville Juice Fountain Elite by clicking here.
KitchenAid Easy Clean Juicer
This juicer machine is a quiet addition to the kitchen that offers consumers a choice of multiple speeds and ways to adjust for how much pulp they want in their drinks.
Multiple settings for speed
Includes a pitcher that is BPA-free that boasts a lid that controls foam production
A 3-in-1 pulp screen that allows the user to control how much pulp ends up in their juice
A large chute that handles whole fruits and vegetables
- The Kitchen Aid KVJ0333QG produces smooth juice without the bother of consumers having to slice and dice food before putting them in the chute.
- The pulp screen allows consumers the choice of having a juice with more pulp.
- Despite the powerful motor, this juicer is not noisy.
- The easy-to-understand instruction manual makes using this Kitchen Aid product simple and non-threatening.
- This juicer takes time and effort to clean. While the machine comes apart so the consumer has access to everything, it’s not a fast or simple task.
Check out more information about the Kitchen Aid Juicer, and buy one by clicking here.
Omega Nutrition Center Juicer
Best Masticating Juicer
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer has been on many juicers’ must-have lists for a while now.
With the ability to protect the enzymes within the food and still produce a large amount of juice, the Omega has the right features to go the distance.
Low noise motor that is built to last
Juices at a low speed to avoid too much heat
Pulp-ejection for less pulp and more juice
An Ultem Auger which makes for a stronger product
- The Omega J8006 is more than just a juicer. Consumers can make their own nut butters or use it to mince herbs. The powerful motor and masticating structure makes this juicer work well as a food processor.
- This masticating juicer processes juice slower than other options. This protects the enzymes in the fruits and vegetables and allows juice to be stored longer before being consumed.
- The producers of the Omega J8006 are so confident in their product that they offer a 15-year warranty.
- This juicer may take slightly longer to produce juice since the masticating motor moves slower than a centrifugal juicer.
Want to see what everyone else thinks about the Omega J8006? Click here!
The Tribest SW-2000-B Juicer does more than just juice. This juicer comes with an attachment that makes it possible to mince herbs and spices as well.
Parts that come into contact with food are BPA-free
An Ultem Auger that is double-edged for better slicing of fruits and vegetables
Runs at 47RMPS to ensure low heat production
An attachment for mincing is included
- The Tribest SW-2000-B has three speeds but runs at a low enough pace that the enzymes within the food are not compromised.
- Like the Omega J8006, the Tribest has the ability to process nut butters and sorbets, making it just as much a food processor as it is a juicer.
- The ten-year warranty ensures peace of mind for the consumer.
- This juicer takes more time to put together, take apart, and clean than other similar models.
If you want to read why others use this juicer too or want to buy one click here
Breville Juice Fountain
Breville makes the list twice with the JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus. This one has an 850-watt motor and a safety locking arm that lessens the chances of injuries and extra messes.
Parts are dishwasher-safe
A large chute that boasts of the ability to create a full cup of juice in five seconds
Stainless steel blades that cut through large amounts of food without the consumer needing to prep or cut it beforehand
Safety locking arm that stops the juicer from working if the lid is not in place
- The Breville JE98XL possesses the ability to make juice faster than many juicers on the market.
- The overload protection shuts the juicer down when it is close to becoming overheated. This extra safety feature also offers protection for the machine’s parts.
- The design of the Breville makes clean up simple and quick.
- Despite the speed of the motor, this juicer is heavy enough to stay in place while it’s working.
- Due to the speed of the machine, it can cause splatters when food is placed in the chute. While cleanup of the actual juicer is easy, there will be areas on the counters and floors in the kitchen that need to be cleaned up as well.
If you want to read why others love this juicer too, and want to buy one… click here
The Good And Bad Of Centrifugal Juicers
There are both advantages and disadvantages to choosing this type of juicer. They are great because they are easy to find and typically less expensive than other types of juicers.
They can also produce juice very quickly as they often have a large feeding chute that lets the user put an entire fruit into the juicer at one time, saving a lot of time with preparation.
They are easy to use and can create juice on demand.
Centrifugal juicers do not come without their downfalls. One problem with this type of juicer is that the fast-spinning blade creates heat, which then kills some of the beneficial enzymes in the produce you are juicing.
The heat that is generated also oxidizes the nutrients, which creates a juice with fewer health benefits than you would get from a cold-press juicer.
These juicers also create less juice than others because the pulp that is ejected from the fruit is still wet, which creates juice waste.
This also means that the extracted juice is made up of mostly water.
Because leafy vegetables, herbs, and wheatgrass do not contain a lot of water, this type of juicer is not very effective when trying to juice these nutritious foods.
The juice that is extracted must be consumed immediately and cannot be stored due to its rapid oxidation process.
Some more minor problems with centrifugal juicers also present themselves. The high-speed blade also puts a lot of air in the juice, which causes it to be frothy.
The motor on a centrifugal juicer can also produce a lot of noise as the motor spins very quickly. Finally this type of juicer typically only comes with a warranty of up to two years.
The Good And Bad Of Masticating Juicers
Compared to the centrifugal juicers, the masticating juicers are much easier to take apart and clean after use.
Masticating juicers come with a quiet yet powerful motor that is very effective for juicing hard or leafy vegetables.
The juice preserves its nutrients and enzymes in the refrigerator for up to three days, so you are able to make juice in bulk or ahead of time.
This type of juicer also yields more juice than a centrifugal juicer and does not cause the juice to be foamy.
Masticating juicers do come at a higher price than others, however. They also take more time to create juice because the motor works slowly and the feeder tube in small.
This requires the user to prep the produce by cutting it up into small pieces.
Which Juicer Is The Best?
All of these juicer machines are built to provide healthy drinks in a timely and efficient manner.
However, the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer comes out ahead, making it the best juicer among this group. It also comes in a bunch of different colors!
The Omega’s ability to produce juice without affecting the enzymes in the food is exceptional. Though it may not produce juice as fast as a centrifugal juicer, it still puts out plenty of high quality juice in a short amount of time.
The added benefit of being able to process other foods with this same machine puts it in a category all its own.