Juicers are appliances used to turn healthy foods like fruits and vegetables into delicious, vitamin-rich drinks.
They save money and offer owners the opportunity to create their own flavors and preferences.
Touted as one of the latest must-have healthy food contraptions, many different manufacturers are now producing juicers. The question is which one is the best juicer on the market? Here are a few options.
Top 5 Best Juicers On The Market
Breville 800 Juice Fountain Elite
The first is the 800JEXL Juice Fountain that boasts a 1000-watt motor and the ability to cut through food easily, leaving the consumer free of prep work like cutting and slicing.
Two speed controls and a powerful 1,000-watt motor
Feed tube large enough to accommodate whole fruits and vegetables
Stainless steel design with parts that are dishwasher safe
Sharp cutter plated in titanium to properly cut fruits and vegetables
• The design and power of this juicer allows it to cut through and process food easily. There’s no time wasted cutting food into small parts. The Breville 800JEXL can handle whole food just fine.
• Foam is separated from the juice during the process of juicing. A better tasting juice is the end product.
• This juicer comes apart easily and can be put in the dishwasher for fast, simple clean up.
• The very large size of this juicer means an adequate amount of counter space is necessary.
You can check out more reviews, and buy the Breville Juice Fountain Elite by clicking here.
KitchenAid Easy Clean Juicer, Liquid Graphite
KitchenAid is a known name in household appliances.
Their Easy Clean Juicer is a quiet addition to the kitchen that offers consumers a choice of multiple speeds and ways to adjust for how much pulp they want in their drinks.
Multiple settings for speed
Includes a pitcher that is BPA-free that boasts a lid that controls foam production
A 3-in-1 pulp screen that allows the user to control how much pulp ends up in their juice
A large chute that handles whole fruits and vegetables
• The Kitchen Aid KVJ0333QG produces smooth juice without the bother of consumers having to slice and dice food before putting them in the chute. The pulp screen allows consumers the choice of having a juice with more pulp.
• Despite the powerful motor, this juicer is not noisy.
• The easy-to-understand instruction manual makes using this Kitchen Aid product simple and non-threatening.
• This juicer takes time and effort to clean. While the machine comes apart so the consumer has access to everything, it’s not a fast or simple task.
You can check out more information about the Kitchen Aid Easy Clean Juicer, and buy one by clicking here.
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer (Our Pick: Best Juicer)
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer has been on many juicers’ must-have lists for a while now.
With the ability to protect the enzymes within the food and still produce a large amount of juice, the Omega has the right features to go the distance.
Low noise motor that is built to last
Juices at a low speed to avoid too much heat
Pulp-ejection for less pulp and more juice
An Ultem Auger which makes for a stronger product
• The Omega J8006 is more than just a juicer. Consumers can make their own nut butters or use it to mince herbs. The powerful motor and masticating structure makes this juicer work well as a food processor.
• This masticating juicer processes juice slower than other options. This protects the enzymes in the fruits and vegetables and allows juice to be stored longer before being consumed.
• The producers of the Omega J8006 are so confident in their product that they offer a 15-year warranty.
• This juicer may take slightly longer to produce juice since the masticating motor moves slower than a centrifugal juicer.
Want to see what everyone else thinks about the Omega J8006? Click here!
Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Cold Press Juicer and Mincer
The Tribest SW-2000-B Juicer does more than just juice. This juicer comes with an attachment that makes it possible to mince herbs and spices as well.
Parts that come into contact with food are BPA-free
An Ultem Auger that is double-edged for better slicing of fruits and vegetables
Runs at 47RMPS to ensure low heat production
An attachment for mincing is included
• The Tribest SW-2000-B has three speeds but runs at a low enough pace that the enzymes within the food are not compromised.
• Like the Omega J8006, the Tribest has the ability to process nut butters and sorbets, making it just as much a food processor as it is a juicer.
• The ten-year warranty ensures peace of mind for the consumer.
• This juicer takes more time to put together, take apart, and clean than other similar models.
If you want to read why others use this juicer too or want to buy one click here
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Juice Extractor
Breville makes the list twice with the JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus. This one has an 850-watt motor and a safety locking arm that lessens the chances of injuries and extra messes.
Parts are dishwasher-safe
A large chute that boasts of the ability to create a full cup of juice in five seconds
Stainless steel blades that cut through large amounts of food without the consumer needing to prep or cut it beforehand
Safety locking arm that stops the juicer from working if the lid is not in place
• The Breville JE98XL possesses the ability to make juice faster than many juicers on the market.
• The overload protection shuts the juicer down when it is close to becoming overheated. This extra safety feature also offers protection for the machine’s parts.
• The design of the Breville makes clean up simple and quick.
• Despite the speed of the motor, this juicer is heavy enough to stay in place while it’s working.
• Due to the speed of the machine, it can cause splatters when food is placed in the chute. While cleanup of the actual juicer is easy, there will be areas on the counters and floors in the kitchen that need to be cleaned up as well.
If you want to read why others love this juicer too, and want to buy one… click here
All of these juicers are built to provide healthy drinks in a timely manner, and they each have features that make them worthy of the best juicer label.
However, the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer comes out ahead, making it the best juicer among this group.
The Omega’s ability to produce juice without affecting the enzymes in the food is exceptional. Though it may not produce juice as fast as a non-masticating juicer, it still puts out plenty of high quality juice in a short amount of time.
The added benefit of being able to process other foods with this same machine puts it in a category all its own.