If you’re looking for the best body pillow for your bed you’ve come to the right place! Below we’ll be reviewing the top five body pillows on the market.
Body pillows have become extremely popular in recent years. So what is a body pillow, and what are they used for?
Benefits of a quality body pillow
A body pillow is a large pillow that is specifically designed to support the body during sleep. They are usually the length of an adult body, and they can be filled with many different kinds of materials for different purposes. They also come in varying shapes and sizes.
Owning a body pillow provides many benefits for the owner. Body pillows are great for supporting certain areas of the body and alleviating pain and stress in those areas.
The neck, back, legs, and arms can easily be supported by body pillows.
They are also great for maintaining a single sleeping position during the night–they don’t allow for a lot of body movement, so your body is able to remain more stationary while you sleep, preventing you from getting into awkward sleeping positions that may cause pain when you wake up.
They can also be used to align your body, allowing for better blood and air circulation. Pregnant women can benefit from body pillows because while their stomach grows larger, they need to sleep in a position that also supports their back.
This can be uncomfortable, but with the support of a body pillow, it becomes more comfortable and alleviates pain after sleeping.
Coop Home Goods Body Pillow
The shredded memory foam also allows for better air circulation.
The Coop Home Goods body pillow is great for those who get hot or sweat at night, because it has an ultra-soft fabric cover made of polyester and viscose rayon derived from bamboo that helps to regulate body temperature and keep you cool.
The shredded memory foam also makes the pillow resistant to dust mites and is hypoallergenic.
If you are someone who tends to get extremely hot or sweat at night, the Coop Home Goods body pillow, made in the U.S. and machine-washable, would be the perfect fit for you.
A few specs about this body pillow:
- Shredded Memory Foam Technology
- Keeps you Cool
- Pillows are Hypoallergenic and Dust Mite resistant.
- Made in the USA
- Machine Washable
- Five Year Warranty
You can check out more reviews, and buy the Coop Home Goods by clicking here
Comfort U Total Body Support Pillow (Full Size)
It is filled with a fiber called “Fusion Foss Fill”, which is also known as “extended polymer.” This filling allows air to flow easily and helps prevent clumping, deflating, flattening, and lumps.
The Comfort U Total is great if you tend to toss and turn at night–the u-shape of the pillow keeps your body stationary so that you can avoid soreness from sleeping in an uncomfortable position.
Here are a few specs:
- Made in the USA
- Long enough for you to stretch out and support both sides of your body.
- Eliminate tossing and turning, keeping your neck, shoulders, back and hips aligned all night long.
- Fusion Foss fill a revolutionary synthetic known to scientists as an “extended polymer” which allows air to flow freely.
- Will never flatten, clump or lump.
Want to see more reviews and buy the Comfort U Total? Click here
Snuggle-Pedic Memory Foam Body Pillow
It comes with a patented Kool-Flow Micro-Vented cover that allows for extra air-flow. It orthopedically supports the body, even when you are sleeping on your stomach or back.
The Snuggle-Pedic body pillow is perfect for those who sleep on their sides or for pregnant women because it conforms to the shape of your body but still allows for free movement.
A few specs here:
- Shredded style combination memory foam body pillow that never goes flat fully machine washable
- Made in USA certified bed manufacturer using eco-friendly biogreen & certipur-us certified foam
- Conforming shape orthopedically supports the the body for sleeping on the side, stomach and back sleepers
- Hypoallergenic & dust mite resistant. rolled & vacuum sealed for eco-friendly shipping
You can check out more information about the Snuggle-Pedic, and buy one by clicking here
Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
She wanted a pillow that supported her during pregnancy and nursing. It comes in six different colors. It has a removable cover and pillow that is machine-washable.
Its c-shaped design is great for pregnant bellies and cuddling with a newborn or nursing. It is also great for back support, preventing sciatica, and knee support, aligning the spine and controlling temperature.
For expecting mothers or moms that are nursing, or even moms that just want to snuggle, the Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow is the best pillow for you!
Below are a few specs:
- Snoogle takes the place of multiple pillows to support hips, back, neck, and tummy
- Patented design was developed by a Registered Nurse and Mom
- Enjoy cuddle comfort and support without the extra body heat
- Snoogle Original has a sham-style removable cover that is machine washable
You can read more reviews and buy one by clicking here
PharMeDoc Total Body Pillow
The PharMeDoc Total Body Pillow comes with a 100% cotton cover that won’t overheat, is hypoallergenic, and is gentle on skin.
It also is free of harsh chemicals like latex, lead, and b.p.a., so it ensures your safety.
It comes with a detachable pillow for different situations; pregnant women can attach the u-shaped pillow for better back or tummy support, and others can detach the pillow for support of different areas of the body, such as the neck and legs. It can be used to keep you stationary at night, or to allow free movement.
These body pillows are the best available, and there is an excellent choice for every kind of sleeper.
Check out a few of the specs below:
- 100% Cotton Cover
- Allows for Better Quality Sleep – One Pillow for All Around Support and Comfort for a Full Night’s Sleep
- Therapeutic Pillow Relieves Joint Pain, Eliminate, Stress, Neck Strain or Bad Sleep Patterns & Sleep Comfortably
- Releases Pressure in the Back and Shoulders by Allowing an Even Spread of Support from Head to Toe
- C-Shaped Design – Great for Maternity Pains During and After Pregnancy
If you want to read why others love this body pillow too, and want to buy one… Click here!
So what’s the best pillow?
If we had to pick the best body pillow we would choose the Comfort-U Total Body Support Pillow, because of its u-shaped, oversized design, that is able to support both sides of the body.
**However, each of these body pillow above offers benefits for each kind of sleeper, so choosing the right one for you is key.
Whether you are pregnant or nursing, have an orthopedic disorder that needs support while you sleep, or if you toss and turn at night like me, one of these body pillows could be the perfect body pillow for you!