Who said balloons were only for parties? Turns out, there’s a variety of awesome things that balloons can be used for.
Here are 26 crafty ways you can use balloons for your next arts and crafts projects.
All of them are really simple and perfect for home decorations like Easter, weddings, pool parties, ice cream socials and more.
Wow, who knew all of the incredible things that could be done with balloons like keeping drinks cool?!
1. Fashion a DIY button bowl
2. Form a cloud from balloons.
Check it out (here)
3. Construct DIY Tree Branches Light
4. Dip balloons in chocolate
5. Freeze some magical lawn decorations
6. Having a party? Put out balloon-dipped mason jars
7. Make an artistic magazine bowl
8. Fill balloons with water and freeze some ice candles
9. Fill some ninja stress balls
10. Fashion a mini rainbow balloon arch
11. Recycled balloon vases
12. Freeze ice gems for your yard
13. Create simple, elegant centerpieces
14. Use them in your cooler to keep drinks cold
15. Make an Easter string basket
16. Tie up a birthday wreath
17. Heat up some DIY candle holders
18. Float water balloon in a pool
19. Save the date with balloons
20. Make an ice bowl
21. Paint on some autumn leaves
22. Wind some yarn ball ornaments
23. Construct a classic balloon arch
24. Moody pendant lights for ambiance
25. Paint up a DIY glitter bowl
Like what you’re reading? Be sure to give this post a thumbs up and a share with your friends on Facebook before you go. (h/t ArchitectureandDesign)