Here’s a list of unfortunate circumstances we’ve all experienced at one point or another.
From misplaced toilet paper, to stupidly super sticky price tags, here’s a list of seriously unfortunate scenarios.
I HATE all of these!
1. People who think parking like this is okay.
2. Super sticky price tags that want to ruin your new thing.
3. Toilet paper in places that make you do the trousers-down-shuffle-of-shame.
4. Anyone who attacks butter with the knife like it’s done them a personal wrong.
5. Ring pulls on cans that don’t even try to do their job.
6. Companies that destroy your soul by putting a bag inside a box.
7. Fighting through eighteen layers of packaging to get to the tiny thing you need.
8. When shop assistants leave the industrial-strength tag on an item
9. Anything that has ever called itself “easy open”
10. When a portion is so small it can’t even fill its holder
11. Pizza that arrives looking like it just lost a boxing match
12. Chopsticks that aren’t on your side
13. People who think an intersection is their personal short-stay car park
14. People who think this is a socially acceptable way to treat toothpaste
15. Rearranging your spine by attempting to talk to someone behind glass
16. The disgusting animals who do this
17. This “value pack” has three empty cartridges
19. The devastating bad luck that leads to a sunken spoon
20. People who don’t understand adult life and eat tray bakes like this
21. Paying for the privelege of printing your tickets at home
22. When pencils just don’t care about you and your needs
23. When someone thinks their bag and coat are more important than other humans
24. When you try to buy a nice top and someone’s smeared half of their face on it
25. Paying $8.50 for this tiny beet
26. Trying to watch something and daring to adjust the volume
Like what you’re reading? Be sure to give this post a thumbs up and a share with your friends on Facebook before you go.
For more stories, subscribe to our free e-mail list. (h/t Pulptastic)