They say a picture is worth a thousand words, however, these cool pictures are worth a thousand times that.
Some are mind-bending art installations that’ll force you to do more than just one take while others are just photos of mother nature doing awesome things AND SOME are supremely talented artists creating hypnotizing illusions for us to gaze upon.
Whichever tickles your fancy the most, you’re guaranteed to be entranced by the gallery of images below.
From a layered loaf of art to a brick path laying machine to the world’s deepest swimming pool, this gallery of 45 amazing pictures is guaranteed to blow your mind.
1. This Is ONLY One Picture
2. When a 1/2 oz piece of plastic hits aluminium at 15,000 mph in space
3. Bismuth Is a Chemical Element With An Amazing Iridescent Oxide Surface
4. Devil’s Fingers Fungus
5. Path-Laying Machine
6. ‘Fordite’, polished layers of car paint from a Detroit factory
7. An intact pyramid capstone, one of the few know in existence
8. Extremely rare spherical cloud formation in Japan
9. A Loaf of Art. Each Color Was Layered to Form the Picture
More info: Loren Stump
10. A 20 year old Robert Wadlow, the world’s tallest Human Being, standing with his Father, 1938.
11. Rarely Seen Back of the Hoover Dam Before It Was Filled with Water in 1936
12. Bench built into a concrete wall
Design by AllesWirdGut | Photograph by Roger Wagner
13. What 10,000 horsepower does to a drag tire at launch.
14. Grass After a Lightning Strike
15. A Child’s Skull Before Losing Baby Teeth
16. A Dried Stingray
17. Harpy Eagle Claw
18. Present Day Manhattan Versus What It Would Have Looked Like 600 Years Ago
19. This Is What Space Mountain Looks Like With the Lights On
20. What a hedgehog skeleton looks like
21. Goodyear’s illuminated tires prototype in 1961
22. Cross Section of Undersea Cable
23. 1.6 billion USD worth of gold
24. Perfect Cubes of Pyrite Formed by Mother Nature
25. Marlon Brando Before and After His Makeup Was Done for His Role in the Godfather
26. Lenticular ‘UFO’ Cloud
27. Audi TT with 84,000 miles without an oil change
28. A Music Typewriter from 1936
29. Human Vision (Top) vs. Cat Vision (Bottom)
30. What a Liter Bottle of Soda Looks Like Before Compressed Air Is Added
31. The original Ghostbusters movie set in 1984.
32. Eulagisca Gigantean, the golden worm from the sea of Antarctica
33. Grains of salt under a electron microscope.
34. Nemo 33:World’s Deepest Swimming Pool is 113 Ft. Deep and Holds 600,000 Gallons of Water
35. The Runway at the Gibraltar International Airport Has a Road Crossing
36. This Meteorite
37. Melted Glass in a Fire Damaged Building
38. Saturn’s North Pole
39. Cross Section of a Commercial Airplane
40. IBM Quantum Computer.
41. The Human Vascular System
42. Disappearing bridge in Europe
43. Cabbage Geometry
44. The Internal Mechanism of a Watch
45. Cross Section of an Elephant’s Foot
See what I mean, they are simply incredible. You can check out even more cool photos here.
Photo credits: unknown unless noted