As far as technology has come you would think some of these products would have been invented by now….. but your wrong. Most of these are prototypes, while some are just designs that have never made it father than just on paper. Now they may not all be practical, but they’re all pretty cool.
1. A coffeemaker that uses hand-print recognition to make the perfect cup of coffee according to personal preference.
2. Easily transportable electromagnetic dumbbells that can adjust weight automatically.
3. Shoes that easily transform into a mobile shelter.
4. A hamper/washer/dryer all in one.
5. For teachers: a date stapler.
6. A towel dryer that not only dries your towels, but disinfects them with UV light.
7. A water sterilizer for your fresh foods.
8. The ultimate floor-plan light switch for lazy people with big houses.
9. An insanely simple design for a coffee cup that catches all the drips.
10. A boot solution for short people.
11. An increasable power strip.
12. A monster toybox that “eats” toys.
13. A transparent hole punch.
14. The Safe Trek app, which alerts police to your location if you’re in an unsafe situation.
15. A chair that consists of “pages.”
16. A highlighter that fades in six months.
17. A levitating sofa that uses a giant magnet to simulate sitting on a cloud.
18. This extension cord, which is flat and sticky like tape so no one will trip over it.
19. Instead of using ink, this printer TANS the paper using solar energy.
20. A chalkboard trolling gadget that converts chalk dust to new sticks of chalk.
21. Bath stones that keep your bath water warm.
22. Roomba 2.0: “jell” balls that disperse and do the cleaning for you.
23. A memory foam chair
24. A toothbrush that doubles as a dog toy.
25. Squishable cups made from edible Jell-O
26. A circular shower that rinses you off from every angle.
Make sure to give this a share on Facebook before you go…. Oh and drop us a comment and let us know what you think. (h/t Buzzfeed)