I’m not going to lie, going out is fun, especially if you’re single and young like me. Sometimes though, it’s a lot of work…. you have to get ready, get there, talk to everyone, spend money and wake up feeling like crap the next morning. So what’s the solution?? Staying home of course…. here’s 25 things that are way better than going out.
1. Constantine premiers on NBC tonight and is based on the comic book series “Hellblazer”
2. Obviously, there’s Netflix
3. Save money and gas
4. Horror movie marathon… Netflix. (check out our top picks here)
5. You can wear your yoga pants
6. You don’t want to waste the calories
7. Practice baking desserts
8. No makeup or hair to mess with
9. The freedom to walk around naked
10. Have a pampering night
11. Avoid traffic
12. Binge eating
13. Have a sleep over with yourself
14. Read a book… okay a magazine
15. The comfort of peeing in your own toilet
16. You have nothing to wear
17. You can wear your pj’s all night and morning.
18. Crank up the Just Dance game.
19. It takes energy to be social.
20. Create something…. anything
21. Rearrange your home
22. Catch up on things you didn’t have time for during the week
23. You need your alone time
24. No hangover in the morning
25. You are legit tired. Rest my child
Got anything else to add, let us know in the comments. Also, make sure to give this a share on Facebook.