Raising kids can be difficult, so any advice no matter how small can really go along way. Check out this list of simple, yet genius parenting hacks that will make you and your children’s life a little bit easier.
3. Add glitter to money for that nice tooth fairy touch
4. Easier to serve strawberry, especially when packing a lunch
5. Easy solution for telling your twins apart
6. Little incentive 🙂
7. Another incentive….
8. The perfect kid hammock
9. Use a pool noodle to keep little fingers from getting squashed
10. Old plastic bottles can be converted into spouts to make it easier for kids to reach the sink.
11. Let your baby clean your floor for you
12. No drip popsicle while using a cup cake holder
13. Keep apple slices together using rubber bands
14. Temporary tattoos can help in crowded situations.
16. Keep your little ones face dry with this nifty cap
18. Homemade car organizer
19. Use an old DVD case as a coloring case
20. Laundry baskets in the tub keep toys close at hand.
21. Baking soda is good for pretty much everything! You can also apply a baking soda-and-water mixture to clean up vomit.
22. Zip tie a 2×4 to an add shaped stair way post. This will secure your baby gate better.
24. For the in-between stage of potty training, maxi-pads can catch minor accidents.
25. A tissue helps kids to hold a pencil properly.
(H/T Viral Nova)
Make sure to give these simple hacks a share on Facebook by clicking the button below.