Halloween is just around the corner so you better get a move on when it comes to watching the best horror movies on Netflix this year.
They’ve seriously upped their game and we’ve personally watched the films to make sure they’re not a waste of your time.
What better way to celebrate this Halloween than to have a horror movie marathon, but you best hold on to your popcorn because a lot of these horror films are loaded with jump scares. Serious. Jump scares.
Here are 19 scary horror movies available on Netflix this October you should definitely check out. These aren’t in any particular order, it’s just a list of some badass horror films.
1. The Last Shift (lots of jump scares, plenty of twists and turns)
2. The Babadook (from 2014 but worth the watch)
3. Clown (it’s not cheesy and ultra creepy)
4. Gerald’s Game based on a novel by Stephen King
5. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (seriously, what are you waiting for?)
6. Demonic (jumpscares galore)
7. I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives In The House
9. Housebound (wacky, but fun)
10. The Craft (oldie but goodie)
12. Human Centipede III: Final Sequence (considered cult horror)
13. Wes Craven’s New Nightmare
14. Sleepy Hollow
15. The Exorcism of Molly Hartley
16. Cult of Chucky
17. Stephen King’s Children of the Corn
19. Queen of the Damned (for the Anne Rice fans out there)
Did we miss one?? Let us know in the comment section on Facebook. Also, make sure to give this a share on Facebook.
Don’t forget to give this post thumbs up and a share with your friends on Facebook before you go. For more stories, subscribe to our free email list.